Integer.pl Capital Group is a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. It is a producer of the award-winning parcel lockers – a disruptive innovation revolutionizing the world of e-commerce parcel delivery. easyPack, a company within the Group, operates the international network of parcel lockers and is responsible for global development. The international network operates under the umbrella brand name InPost with the sun&moon logo referring to our main benefit – availability 24/7.
We work with the leading e-retailers and marketplaces. Currently approx. 11 000 e-commerce parcel senders offer our solution to their customers. Until now, we have handled 25m parcels.
At the end of 2015 there were over 5000 machines of which more than 4000 in our own network. Our parcel lockers are present in 1100 cities in UK, France, Italy, Canada, a number of CEE countries (Poland, Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and Ukraine). Additionally, our technology is successfully used in Australia, Chile, Ireland, UAE and other.
Not surprisingly, InPost Parcel Lockers are becoming more and more popular among end users.
In Poland, where InPost Parcel Lockers were launched 7 years ago, 2015 year seen the number of parcels growing in an unprecedented pace: 81% YoY vs. 2014, 256% vs. 2013 and 907% vs. 2012. We are growing so fast on the back of a particularly rapid customer adoption of this convenient solution.
Fast worldwide expansion is co-financed by numerous investors including PineBridge and Franklin Templeton.a
Numbers say for themselves!
say it's easy
would use again
*Source: IMRG, "UK Click & Collect Review 2015"
How it works
Parcel lockers are a fast and convenient method of shipping and collecting e-commerce parcels available for customers around the clock, seven days a week, with no line-ups and at a convenient location. Equipped with user-friendly interface customized to each local country, it is a solution loved by millions of e-shoppers from UK to Canada.
- Accessible 24/7
- Enabling customers to collect, send or return parcels at their earliest convenience
- Located in convenient places, always on my way to home or work
- Safe & secure with unique opening PINs and multiple CCTV camera
How it works for the user
Shop online and select an InPost Parcel Locker for delivery
Get a text alert and track your parcel
Pick up anytime in just 7 seconds and enjoy
InPost is an answer to most of the last mile issues
- 50% of households are typically unattended during normal working hours1
- 68% of consumers say they are not able to receive items at their place of work1
- 48% of consumers do not have a safe place for parcels to be left when they are not home1
1IMRG/Collect + Click & Collect Review 2015
We won multiple awards in global industry competitions: World Mail Awards 2013 in the “Customer Service” category and in previous years in innovation, e-commerce and growth categories, Postal Technology International Awards in “Innovation of the Year”, The Delivery Excellence Award 2014 and many more.
Integer.pl’s founder and CEO Rafał Brzoska was also appreciated in various business and entrepreneurship competitions and rankings for his innovative vision that led to creation of a totally new industry. His ability to predict and shape customer trends in the postal and courier market helped to promote the company and its innovativeness throughout the world.
InPost around the world
- The biggest operator of an international independent network of self-service parcel lockers, co-financed by PineBridge as well Franklin Templeton
- More than 5000 parcel lockers of which over 4000 in our own network
- 10 000 employees
- Present in more than 20 countries
- 1100 cities in the world
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide e-commerce and logistics businesses
- Manufacturer of award-winning technology loved by e-shoppers worldwide!
- Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange