Easypack by InPost deserved a medal
Cracow, November 10, 2011
Easypack by InPost deserved a medal!
Integer.pl Group was awarded the European Medal for the second time by Business Centre Club
Easypack by InPost, a revolutionary postal and courier solution of Integer.pl Group, have been awarded the European Medal! Business Centre Club (BCC), The Office of the Committee for European Integration (UKIE), The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) were among the contest organizers. They gave a credit to the European quality of services offered by InPost with the use of easyPack – the second largest network of parcel machines in the world. The first company’s European medal was won in 2008, for the high postal services standards, provided on the partially liberalized market.
Innovatice devices, as well as the high growth in sales totaled 114% at the end of first quarter 2011were highly rated by the competition jury. easyPack by InPost are remarkable for their functionality. easyPack service enables you to collect any consignment within 17 seconds, on your way home from work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in a convenient location chosen by a client. Timely delivery, yet unreachable on the market, is also a big advantage of the service. Up to 98% of parcels can be collected from easyPack a day after sending.
“easyPack by InPost is the Integer.pl Group leading product. Its popularity is growing fast not only on domestic but also foreigh markets. The European Medal granted to easyPack service is an excellent proof for it. But what is more important easyPack international nature is emphasized by international contracts signed by public postal operators and other partners around the world. Our logistic model, and the modern technology make easyPack by InPost a reconizable brand not only in Europe but also in the Arabian Peninsula and South America”, said Rafał Brzoska, CEO of Integer.pl Group.
The residents of Estonia, Russia, Spain, Cyprus, Saudia Arabia and Chile will be able to benefit from easyPack service still in 2011 and in the beginning of 2012. In the next four years, there is going to be 16 thousand of easyPack by InPost machines in at least 20 different European countries. The estimated cost of the venture is 350 mln euro. Moreover, by the end of 2011, Integer.pl Group intends to increase the number of easyPack in Poland to 600.
Some of the easyPack by InPost prizes and awards
- INNOVATICA – prize awarded by the President of the Polish Chamber of Commerce (KIG) for easyPack 24/7, 2011
- Integer.pl Group “The Most innovative company in Poland” thanks to easyPack and InFlavo services, 2011
- easyPack by InPost is the “Diamond” among other innovative services offered by courier and postal companies, according to Pocztowokurierski.pl portal, 2011
- World Mail Awards for innovativeness, 2011
- “National Leader of Innovation and Development”, 2010 in Małopolskie Voivodeship; in the Innovative service category, 2010
- "Innovation of the Year 2009" in the category of modern and unique solution awarded by Forum Biznesu under the auspices of the Ministry of Regional Development, and Centrum Innowacji Informacji FIRE, 2009