Integer.pl, the Ambassador of the Polish Economy 2012
Cracow, May 22nd 2012
Integer.pl, the Ambassador of the Polish Economy 2012 2012
The Status of the European Brand thanks to easyPack by InPost
Integer.pl has been awarded the title of an Ambassador of the Polish Economy 2012 in the “EUROPEAN BRAND” category in a competition organized by the Business Centre Club under the honorary patronage of the Minister of Foreign Affairs for its global business achievements, promotion of Poland in the international trade arena with easyPack by InPost, and the tremendous contribution to the development of postal and courier market.
In just 12 months, the extra territorial activities of the Integer.pl Group, resulted in signing investment agreements with 9 international partners, through which easyPack by InPost machines will be available outside the Polish boarders - from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Russia, Cyprus and Spain, to Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Chile. In less than three years after the service launch into the polish market, easyPack by InPost is the world’s second largest logistics structure that enables sending and receiving parcels at any time.
“easyPack by InPost are undoubtedly one of the most promising Polish export brands, as evidenced by the contracts signed by us over the world. We have no doubt that the offered solution can conquer European market. Thanks to them we are promoting Poland as an innovative country that is open to new business ventures, while indicating that still there is some niche in the foreign markets for innovative services that perfectly fit into the macroeconomic trends. We are delighted that our achievements have been recognized by the chapter of the Business Centre Club under the patronage of the Minister of Foreign Affairs” –said Rafał Brzoska, the CEO of Integer.pl.
Simultaneously the Integer.pl Group actively continues its international offensive. In 2012 - with the contract with of PineBridge Investments - the global private equity fund - the company will double the Polish easyPack by InPost machines network. The people of almost all European countries will have been able to use about 16 000 machines to send and collect parcels by the end of 2016. Within 2 years’ time, Integer.pl Group will raise capital and equity of 58 million EUR (243 million PLN) and PineBridge Investments will invest over 50 million EUR (210 million PLN).
The EasyPack project will increase the availability of the easyPack by InPost machines in the another 12 European countries and the CIS states, and its aim is to use the significant potential of the rapidly growing e-commerce sector in the world. By the end of 2016 easyPack by InPost shall have a network of up to 16,000 machines.
easyPack by InPost, thanks to innovative business ideas, advanced technological solutions and custom approach to the needs of its clients, break up with a traditional method of sending and collecting parcels. 3 thousand e-stores as well as hundred thousands of clients have been using easyPack parcel machines. E-commerce industry representatives highly appreciate the usefulness of easyPack machines in everyday service provision for e-customers, and the service implemented by Integer.pl Group creates and determines new trends in the dynamic e-commerce sector.
easyPack by InPost international expansion
IRLANDIA - February 2012
• Delivery of 100 easyPack by InPost machines to Nightline Couriers, the courier market leader in Ireland, within the 1st stage of the contract
LATVIA - January 2012
• Production, delivery and installation of 29 easyPack machines in Latvia as part of the third stage of the contract with Eesti Post
LITHUANIA - December 2011
• Production, delivery and installation of 35 easyPack machines in Lithuania as part of the second-stage contract with Eesti Post
CHILE – October 2011
• InPost company's entry into the continent of America – technology sale contract with Correos de Chile
SAUDI ARABIA – October 2011
• The first non-European company’s contract – with Saudi Post including production, delivery, and installation of easyPack by InPost machines in Saudi Arabia
CYPRUS – September 2011
• the agreement with Cyprus public post – first easyPack machines will be installed in 2011
SPAIN – August 2011
• The agreement with a local courier company including design, production, delivery, and installation of several hundred easyPacks throughout Spain.
• The first stage will be completed by the end of 2011 and it is valued at EUR 0.5m, and the total value of the contract is estimated at EUR 8.5m.
• In 2012 it will be possible to send parcels to Spain via easyPack by InPost, as well as their collecting in Poland.
RUSSIA – July 2011
• The agreement concluded by InPost and iTech – the modern technologies fund, part of the QIWI Group; companies have decided on the creation of a special purpose company named QIWI Post, which task is to develop easyPack business in over 30 Russian cities.
• There is going to be about 440 easyPack machines in the Russian streets, eventually.
• QIWI Group will invest approximately $30 million in the project.
ESTONIA – February 2011
• The contract for delivery of 38 easyPack by InPost machines for Eesti Post (the first stage of the contract)
• The contract also covers business technology partnership and advisory services and consulting regarding the commercial launch of the new service in Estonia.
• The first stage of the order value amounts to € 950 000.